We're hosting a fundraiser for Unicef UK to mark Tom Hiddleston's birthday. If you are able, please donate! Also, we have prizes!!! The fundraiser closes on February 10, 2019.
November 1, 2017:
Tom Hiddleston covers the November, 2017 issue of Style Magazine Italia and has a full feature inside. The interview is mainly background information: where he went to school, the past projects he's worked on, directors he's worked with etc. The interview is in Italian but we had some of the most interesting tidbits translated:
- Tom talks about his uniform: jeans, tshirt (black or blue)
- A part of Tom's reluctance to talk about himself in interviews stems from the embarrassment he felt after reading his 2014 Elle UK interview.
- A trip to Disneyland with his family when he was 13 helped influence his decision to become an actor
- He talks about performing in Hamlet and raising money for RADA.
- Tom puts a great importance on time and the value of feelings.
- For Tom, the feelings he has for James Bond or similar to what fans of Loki feel.
- Fans should expect many surprises from Infinity War. (I do believe this is also the first time Tom has publicly acknowledged to being in Infinity War)
Tom Hiddleston was styled in all Gucci by Mattia Maulini for this photoshoot. Which doubly makes sense since Gucci is an Italian brand and this photoshoot was for an Italian magazine. Tom also has that little Gucci campaign you all may have heard of.
Gucci Look 1
Gucci Look 2
Gucci Look 3
Photoshoot by Jason Hetherington
scanned images from TWH-News